The TaylorMade M1 fairway woods include an intuitive sliding weight system and an open-channel Speed Pocket designed to deliver more ball speed & more forgiveness. With a 450 stainless steel body and strong Ni-Co C300 face, the 2017 M1 fairway features the same 6-layer Carbon composite crown as the M1 driver.
Similar to the M1 driver, a carbon fiber crown is bonded onto the head of the new M1 fairway by way of the same FF2FF manufacturing process. With multi-material construction, a sliding weight track, a Speed Pocket, and FF2FF bonding,.
· 6-layer carbon composite crown saves weight for lower CG
· 25g sliding weight track for L-to-R adjustability
· Open-channel Speed Pocket for increased forgiveness
· New 4° aluminum Loft Sleeve for loft and face angle adjustment
· Available in 15° (3), 17° (3HL), and 19° (5) options
Standard Shipping - N/C
2nd Day Air adds $22.95 per order
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM REQUIRES AN EXTRA 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF PROCESSING TIME BEFORE SHIPPING