The M2 Irons with Steel Shafts by TaylorMade are specifically designed to give you extra yardage and a much higher, tour-level ball flight thanks to a huge leap in technology and design.
Thick-Thin Fluted Hosel
- Removes 3 grams of extra mass trapped in the hosel. That weight is then distributed as low as possible throughout the head to lower the CG and promote higher launch and more ball speed.
- Expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create ultra-low CG. This allows for stronger lofts that maximize distance without sacrificing the high peak trajectory that results in long, playable shots from each iron.
- Increased flexibility due to an even thinner sole increases launch angle and preserves ball speed, improving forgiveness for shots struck below the center of the face.
Thin Face with Inverted Cone Technology
- Works in conjunction with the Speed Pocket to enable fast, consistent ball speeds across the face that push the limits of distance performance in an iron.
3D Sound & Feel System
- A light but extremely stiff 3D-badge system that manages sound and eliminates unwanted vibrations for superior feel, giving golfers a pure feeling distance iron.