The new Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 wedge with Tour Satin finish uses advanced face milling and the latest generation grooves to give players the most versatile wedge ever.
The face of the 588 RTX 2.0 wedge features Tour Zip Grooves that have 8% larger walls compared to previous models, allowing more moisture, grass and dirt to channel away for cleaner contact.
Cleveland increases face friction on the 588 RTX 2.0 by adding a 2-pass micro-milling pattern increasing roughness close to the USGA limit.
The final step to complete the Rotex 2.0 face is the addition of laser milled micro-roughness which adds texture to the face for increased spin on chip and pitch shots.
The Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Wedge comes with the True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge flex steel shaft.
- 588 RTX 2.0 Technology - 15% sharper grooves and new micro-milled Rotex face pattern maximizes surface roughness under USGA guidelines and increases spin on chips and pitches
- Laser Milling - This process fine tunes the micro-roughness for more consistency and texture across the face, pushing boundary to increase spin on all shots
- Rotex Milling - 2-Pass micro milling pattern provides a strategically designed roughness close to the USGA limit, leading to increased friction
- Tour Zip Grooves - Tour Zip Grooves feature steeper walls and sharper radii than ever before, channelling away grass, dirt and moisture away from the face for cleaner contact and more consistent spin.
- Tour Proven Design - The evolution of the 588 RTX 2.0 wedges were build based on the input of elite tour places like Graeme McDowell, Keegan Bradley, and Hideki Matsuyama.