The new Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 wedge with Black Satin finish features advanced grooves, a tour proven design and multiple sole options making this the most versatile wedge available.
The face of the 588 RTX 2.0 starts with the latest generation Tour Zip Grooves that feature 8% larger walls than previous Cleveland wedges.
With extensive testing and tour validation, these larger grooves are shown to move more grass, moisture and debris for purer contact and consistent spin.
In addition to larger grooves, a Rotex 2.0 face pattern is added with a multi-pass micro-milling process increasing roughness close to USGA limits.
The face is finished with Laser Milling which adds micro-roughness and texture across the face reaching USGA limits and increasing spin for shorter chip and pitch shots.
The Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Black Satin Wedge comes with the 130 gram True Temper Dynamic Gold steel shaft.
- 588 RTX 2.0 Technology - 15% sharper grooves and new micro-milled Rotex face pattern maximizes surface roughness under USGA guidelines and increases spin on chips and pitches
- Laser Milling - This process fine tunes the micro-roughness for more consistency and texture across the face, pushing boundary to increase spin on all shots
- Rotex Milling - 2-Pass micro milling pattern provides a strategically designed roughness close to the USGA limit, leading to increased friction
- Tour Zip Grooves - Tour Zip Grooves feature steeper walls and sharper radii than ever before, channelling away grass, dirt and moisture away from the face for cleaner contact and more consistent spin.
- Tour Proven Design - The evolution of the 588 RTX 2.0 wedges were build based on the input of elite tour places like Graeme McDowell, Keegan Bradley, and Hideki Matsuyama.